Thursday, April 30, 2009

What's Your Nature? Free Book!



My mom is giving away a new book by Carol Tuttle on her blog, here. Hurry! The drawing will be tomorrow, May 1st at Noon MST.
I've just finished reading this book and my husband and I attended an event when we were in Utah. This Amazon review sums it up much better than I could (I tried.) I'll just say I'm gaining a much better understanding of how and why my friends and family act the way they do (It all makes so much sense now!). Good luck!

"Carol Tuttle has discovered a personality profiling system. But it's not just another system. Carol uses physical features of our own bodies and compares them to physical features in nature and explains the correlation. But the information is based more on the energy behind the physical characteristics and not the actual physical traits. She then helps each "energy type" learn how they uniquely tick. Why is this important? Because we often function in certain ways that are mystifying to us and we wonder why in the world we do these things. Conversely, we often judge others because of things they do and say with assumptions as to why they do and say them. Carol's energy profiling helps us understand why we are the way we are at the core. She thoroughly explains all four energy types and helps us celebrate the unique creation that each of us is. Only then can we come to a place of understanding of who we are and who others are. It is so much easier to understand why someone is blunt (in our mind rude) if you understand that they are a 4. It is also easier to understand a bouncy, fun person who can't seem to finish anything because they are a 1. And to understand the drive and energy of a 3. Understanding your type can also help you find ways to work with your unique combination of energy types and grow and prosper, rather than beating yourself up for what may be a perceived weakness. I have read many other books that profile and have always been left feeling that something was missing. They helped me gain an understanding but I never felt I was "pegged" quite right. With Carol's It's Just My Nature, I finally feel as though I have the key and it is now easy to understand much of what I have chosen in my life. I know you will enjoy this fascinating book as much as I did. "

No comments: