Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

We've had a busy pre-Easter Saturday complete with handi-crafts at Lowe's, an Easter Egg hunt at a friend's house, baseball with the neighbor kids, some apartment and church cleaning, and a trip to the library book sale. The QB just finished wrapping Easter gifts (framed pictures of the Savior) for the boys and we're about to go to bed, but I wanted to post two brief videos.

The first is a portion of a talk by the Apostle Jeffery R. Holland about the Atonement of Jesus Christ, given last week at the LDS general conference , and the second is a collage of pictures set to the primary song "Beautiful Savior," which the QB is teaching the primary children this month at Church.


If you've ever wondered what an Apostle of Jesus Christ would have sounded like, what he would have spent his energy telling people, then this will hopefully give you an idea.




I could never say it any better than Elder Holland, and so I will merely add an Amen to his words, and a thank you to God for living prophets who speak plainly and honestly, as well as for our individual opportunity to feel the Holy Spirit and know the truth of what we hear.

And this is the song...probably one of my favorites (though I like the men's chorus version better, the QB is fond of this version)

1 comment:

Stephanie Pilling said...

I'll give my Amen too--Happy Easter!