Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Jump Rope for Heart Needs your help!


Hey Everybody!
At school I am jump roping for "Jump for Heart." Please donate at my site. The money goes to the American Heart Association. We're going to jump every day this week. Thank you for donating.

Love,

Mr. Baseball


Mr. Baesball's Jump for Heart Donation page! Check it Out!

(Dad says: this is like a twenty-first century version of when my mom used to take to work the box of candy bars I was selling for baseball and set them in the break room--Mr. Baseball's school is doing this fundraiser to help the American Heart Association and they've made it really easy to participate, so if you're interested, click on the link above. Thanks.)

1 comment:

SLReid said...

Hey Callan!

Are you keeping track of how many hops you do? If you are, I want to know how many jumps you end up jumping! That would be cool to know! I am proud of you for raising this money for the heart association.

I love you!

Aunt Sherri