Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Quick Location Update

If you're still reading this blog after many many stops and starts, I'm impressed. And if you still care, maybe you would be interested to know we bought a house! In Springville! We've been absent on the blog but I've thought about it almost everyday since we moved. Gotta blog about the new house!


Here's a quick picture just from the MLS listing. It looks much nicer now that the trees are filling with leaves, the grass is greening up and there are flowers blooming. We're feeling very blessed and excited to be in a great house and great neighborhood. And, in casey ou're thinking in the back of your head, "Hmm... that looks like they might have space to let me and my family stay there for a visit!" You'd be right! We're mostly unpacked since we didn't have a ton of stuff to begin with and we'd love to have you stop by, even unannounced or for a short hello.

Things I love about the house so far:
A kitchen with space for Joey and I and the kids to cook together. We might have made chocolate pancakes with chocolate syrup at 10pm last night. (But they didn't have any sugar!)
Space to put everything away!
Listening to the trains nearby (ok, so that's not a feature of the house but I love it)
Purple Irises that are about to bloom, my very favorite flower and currently blooming lilacs.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

It is gorgeous! Congratulations on landing in such a nice place. You deserve it. Wishing you all the best from here on out :).

(And don't be too impressed that I still read your blog-- I just put it on my blog feed and it tells me when you've posted something new :). It is fun to follow you in your journeys though.)