Sunday, July 5, 2009

kites and tooth fairies

We flew kites this week out by the river. My first time actually flying a kite. I remember trying to run down my street with a kite in Oregon, but there was never enough sustained wind. But there's almost always sustained wind along the waterfront here, so its almost always good kite weather. The boys loved it. The monkey kept dropping his string, which sent either me or Mr. Baseball chasing after it.



Mr. Baseball lost his first tooth two weeks ago. He wiggled it with his tongue for days before it finally came out during dinner at Taco Bell. We wrapped it up in a napkin and that night the tooth fairy to put some money under his pillow. He was excited to find two quarters under his pillow when he woke up, but I'm pretty sure he misplaced them by lunch time.

No comments: