- A live tree! A gift from some friends.
- A tree that's still alive! And not torched after we accidentally left the lights on all night
- Coconut Soup. It's delicious.
- Coconut Soup with Lemon Red Curry Chicken on the side. WAY delicious.
- Little boys who smile and laugh all day
- Little boys who smile and laugh all day because they're getting so much sleep at night now
-Walmart. ugh. Yes, I can say that. I can do it and really mean it. And wait a sec, lest you think I've become a Walmart-o-phile I didn't say I LOVE it, I said I'm grateful for it. Grateful that it's 5 minutes away and that I can actually buy things I need there. White Paper for instance that didn't cost me $4.50 for a half-ream. And cheap tree stands and clearance matching shirts for those smilers and laughers. And just one tiny little request now for Walmart. Would you please magically change into a Target? I would be so much more grateful for you! Maybe Santa could help you out, or the Genie? Or maybe in the very least you could change into the first Super Tar-mart! Thank-you kindly Walmart. Much appreciated. You can stay Walmart in all those places where people can choose where to shop.